Saturday, June 16, 2012

Easy Solutions for Weight Loss #3

This should have been Weight Loss Tip #1 - this is soooooo easy!  Shall I keep you in suspense any longer?  Nah.

Drink water.  That's it.  You probably already drink some water every day, right?  Just pay attention to when you drink it.  I am saying it's important when you choose to drink the water.

Now, I know every diet tells you to drink a huge amount of water everyday.  Eight glasses seems to be the standard amount of water they tell you to drink.  That's a lot of water!  And, a lot of trips to the bathroom!  I know - I did it.  And, there are huge benefits to drinking that much water, don't get me wrong.  But, if you have trouble drinking that much water, read on.

Let me tell you what I found out as I began to lose weight: If I drank about 12 ounces of water 15 minutes before eating, I did not eat as much.  I did not eat as much, so what happened?  I lost weight.

So, a few minutes before each meal, drink a glass of water.  Three meals.  Three glasses of water.  You will eat less.  And, when you eat less, what has a decent chance of happening?  Wait for it...Weight Loss!

This is so very easy and can lead to weight loss success.  You can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment