Sunday, July 15, 2012

Easy Solutions - Safe Driving

There is no denying there are more cars on the road.  I don't have the numbers at this moment, but I do know from simple experience there are more people on the highway and streets just because there it takes longer to get anywhere.  You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that.

And, if there are more cars, there will be more accidents between vehicles and involving pedestrians.

The easiest way to avoid an accident?  Stop at stop signs.

Now, I know that's a pretty basic concept, but it's one that I don't see many folks fully understand.  I know you have seen those drivers; the ones who kind of slow down, but never stop.  I see them at just about every Stop sign and turning right at a red light.  They don't stop.  It's just a matter of time before someone is injured as a result of not obeying the rules of the road.

I apologize...I was starting to rant and you don't deserve that at all.  Please, please, just remember to stop at Stop signs.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment