Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Easy Solutions - Lesson From Jake

About six months ago a woman from a cat rescue group brought a kitten to me.  I didn't know what to expect, or if I'd even like the cat.  A white, fluffy kitten was handed to me and the first think he did was purr.  He, later named Jake, was happy to meet me!

Do you think there is a lesson there from Jake?  When you meet someone for the first time, greet them with a genuine smile and be pleased to meet them.  What can it hurt?  It can only help.  And you never know who you are going to meet; but do know you have from 10 to 30 seconds during which you make an impression that will last for years.  Why not make it a great impression?

Be happy to meet people.  Such an easy thing to do to make life a bit more simple!

There is more to this, but I wanted to get this out while it was on my mind.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment